June 07, 2007

I finally fulfill my duty...

Okay, a little while ago before I went on my vacation Kate tagged me to tell you 7 facts about myself. Here you go:
1) I do not like my feet.
2) Three days ago I got my first manicure ever.
3) I never knitted a real sweater, but someday I will try it.
4) I'm going to miss the big american Coffee chain with the star. Because I got addicted while living here...
5) But I won't miss the styrofoam and paper coffee mugs! I love to sit in a café or teahouse, look at people passing by and having my tea or coffee in a real nice china mug. There are so nice mugs in this world and you can reuse them. Yes, it works!
6)My poor husband asked during our vacation in New Hampshire what he could do to get me out the bad mood I was in, because I was really frozen, and I said: 'I want a coffee. And I want it in a real mug!' Hard job for him, but he finally managed to get one. Amazing.
7) Last week we had our second anniversary.

No comments: