May 01, 2007

Why I finally started my own blog

I spend the last year in the US and a lot of my time working over the internet, or in my free time knitting and learning how to quilt. On my search for patterns I read and discovered wonderful knitting blogs from all over the world. So I started thinking about having my own blog someday, maybe...

Now I signed up for Sockapalooza4, my first swap, and seem to be the only blogless participant. That was the last kick I needed: When all the others have it, I want to have it, too! I hope my secret pal will drop by from time to time.

I will try my very best to keep you updated about my sock knitting and my quilting projects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathinka! Kathinka! I love you!! :)

I'm your pal! I'm your pal! Hooray that I'm the first commenter on your blog! I am really looking forward to knowing you better over the next few months through your blog and photos. I was feeling kind of sad that you didn't have a blog because I worried we wouldn't be able to become friends if you didn't have one. You've made that part much easier for me now. Thank you!

Best wishes for a wonderful happy and fulfilling blogging experience! Hooray! :)

tammy said...

Welcome to the blog world!