July 21, 2007

Back home!

Wow, it took me one month to start blogging again! And: it's not the fault of the Telekom. They needed only one week to set internet and phone sevice back up. So, it must have been my laziness...
Everything arrived fine. Even my sewing machine was no problem at the security screenings. I took it as my carry-on luggage. The security at Logan Airport were really fond of the machine and showed me the x-ray screen. Now I know what 'Mrs. Singer' looks like from the inside.

The secret socks I started for myself turned out to be no good idea... I finished 2/3 of the first sock but already used half of the skein. So far I didn't frog it, but stopped knitting. But since I am pretty sure that I will only take a photo and rip them afterwards: The pattern was Pomatomus by Cookie A.
I started a pair of Spey Valley from Sock Patterns for the travelling Knitter for my husband. He collects whisky, so they are his pattern.

That's it for today. Pictures are going to follow.

No comments: