August 03, 2007

The socks are one their way to ...

The green 'Kew' socks are on their way to my sockapalooza pal! If you get this package, you are my pal! The socks don't have to travel alone. I included a letter to my pal and some goodies: some chocolate leaves made in Bremen (matching the leaves in the sock pattern), some chocolate for my pal's kids (featuring the Bremen Town Musicians, not shown in the picture), some jelly frogs ( when it comes to frogging, a knitter needs sugar), the left over wool, the socks (of course) and if you wonder, what the red thing in the right corner might be...
It's a shopping bag, that you can fold in this little heart shaped bag. It fits in every purse. Maybe she can use it at one of her next visits to her LYS?

2 comments:

YTT said...

What a great package. I hope I'm your pal!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How fun!! Ohhhh Kathinka I think you will really love the package I am getting ready for you. And I'm a bad bad knitter who doesn't have the socks finished quite yet. I have had just a few other things going on but that's no excuse (they gave us a LOT of time!). I'm knitting as fast as I can and I must say, these are absolutely the most beautiful socks I have ever knit. I hope your pal enjoys her lovely package! :)